Australasian Plant Breeding Conference 2022
Several members of the CBAD-SPI team presented at the APBC on the Gold Coast in May 2022. Below is a collection of the slides they presented:
- Alison Smith: Selection in the presence of variety by environment interaction: using factor analytic linear mixed models to define interaction classes.
- Chris Lisle: A new diagnostic to assess information for variance parameter estimation in Multi-Environment Trials.
- David Hughes: On the use of factor analysis and iClasses to assess variety by environment interactions in falling number across Australia.
- Aidan McGarty: Model based design of QTL, GP and GWAS phenotyping experiments using genetic relatedness.
- Monique Jordan: Spatial Models for Colocated Trials